Pest Control Guide - Mites in Indiana, Kentucky, & Illinois
- Clover mites are tiny red mites about 1/64".
- They invade home in spring and summer.
- They prefer clover as a plant host but most plants and shrubs can be used by clover mites to feed.
- They live a red stain when smashed and are often seen by the thousands running around on concrete or block walls.
- Exterior perimeter treatments must be performed to control clover mites.
- Window and doorframes must be treated from exterior and interior.
- Pipe openings in bathrooms and kitchens should be treated.
- Grass should me maintained and landscape vegetation should be kept trimmed.
- Insecticide Granules can be used for lawn treatments
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.